• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Signature of the Person Above you!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    2/10 The text is too colorfully varied; should be organized; too many lines.

NOTE: Next poster should note my signature will NOT play nice with SIDE POSTBITS or PC themes with SIDEBARS. Please do not decrease my rating due to that unless you know of a method to fix this and are willing to share it.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    lol the only thing i could say is that it could be a larger image so that it would still stay while scrolling down but otherwise 9/10 looks nice :D

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    7/10 I don't know what anime that's from, but your signature and matching avatar are majestic. Be proud.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    6/10

Its kinda small and its a fast gif and i cant really tell what it is

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    The colours complement each other really well here, the gif is cute (and loops nicely) and I like the CSS. Matches avatar too, that's always nice. Nothing I don't like about it. c:

10/10

Back