• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow! I love that render you used in your banner. It looks like he is spraying fire around. Very nice! 10/10

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Pretty simple banner, but it is very cute. ^^ And it is organized. 9/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Wonderful signature, organised and up to date with Platinum. =)
    Great use of CSS. ^_^
    I'll give it a 9.5/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Pretty nice signature. Really simple compared to most signatures you see here.
    I'd split the links perhaps, but it's nice too see. It's a pleasure to look at. =)
    8/10

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I love the colors. They stand very well against each other. I also like the quote too.

The blue links in your sig stand out a bit too much against the blueish-green of the background IMO. But otherwise, it looks great

9/10

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I don't like that you can't see his face, but the 'filler's at the bottom make up for that cuz they make me laugh. 10/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back