• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    eww a theme by michii! It's very organized and Michii did a good job with the banner, but I think the render choice was bad. It's just too blurry for my tastes and I've seen much better Fire Emblem related renders.

7/10.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    I gotta say, that has got to be the msot brilliant sig I've ever seen.~12/10

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    If it's under construction...Why post here?

But hte quote's pretty funny...Kinda.

6/10

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    ARGH MY EYES! No i'm only joking i've never seen so much graffiti 8.5/10 :) that's a good thing

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    4/10

Use of spoiler, meh. Pokemon personality, meh. Bad grammar, meh. Plain/unorganized text, meh. Use of smilie, meh. Stacked userbars, meh. I count 6 mehs. D:

SapphireSwampert

Killer Loli
    Years
    8.5/10
    I love the the colors that were used. Both the banner's and the text's. :'D
    But the banner does seem kind of...lonely? As in there's a lot of emptyness besides the person in it.

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    Like what Gummy said, I think the render is a bit blurry, and I do think the text could use some improvement. ;/ But the banner is pretty nice. :3

7/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    7.5/10

Organized sig, but Marth in the banner seems.. Low quality-ish. The dimensions also annoy me, as I like somewhat narrow banners. Maybe make the text colors match with the banner.

SapphireSwampert: I noticed that too, but I didn't make it so I'm not gonna be too rude/picky about it. ^^

Edit: OOO I'm slow.

Capi: 8/10

A sideways character is interesting, and I love the text colors/organization. The banner could have more effects.

SapphireSwampert

Killer Loli
    Years
    The banner is alright, but nothing to wow me over. /:
    The text could be more than just two links and a friend code too.
    5/10

Beat:
    The banner is pretty cool, but the text could be better colored to fit the banner. Spoiler tag don't really look nice on signatures, especially with just dragons/eggs. @_@
    6/10

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Why do I love these kind of sigs?
    Banner is good, text (text itself, its colours and its font) is great.

9.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back