• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    8.5/10. Your banner has a nice, pleasant aesthetic. The letterboxes are a neat touch. AND ALTHOUGH CAPS LOCK IS COOL FOR CRUISE CONTROL, we all need to steer sometime. :laugh:

Also, 2/10 for ^^. Seriously, just use standard rules and everything will be fine; no need to make up your own rules n00bish rules. Also, what's up with the image? Is it a spriting tutorial? Not if it's in the horrible, ugly .JPEG format. And lol at not posting 4 words.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    DON'T WORRY, I'LL STOP TYPING LIKE THIS TOMORROW. OF COURSE, BILLY MAYS WILL BE IN MY INFOMERCIAL LOVING HEART FOR YEARS TO COME.

AND YOUR NEW BANNER IS FAR MORE INTERESTING THAN PREVIOUS ONES. 9/10

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I love this signature. Even though large may not always be my style of things at times, this is beautifully done. The text is all perfect, and as for the render nothing it too bright, nothing is too overly done, and not to mention it is Tails. Not to forget, your CSS still shines too...

This will be my first 10/10 for the longest time now. ^_^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'm not too fond of the 3 icon signature, but you don't hear me complaining about yours.
    I like simple signatures. The icons are nice, but it's still lacking something; =/

7/10

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'm not too fond of the 3 icon signature, but you don't hear me complaining about yours.
    I like simple signatures. The icons are nice, but it's still lacking something; =/

7/10

your signature is great
    I lovvvvvvvvve Battousai (sry can't spell)

10/10

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Megaman, Chibi style. It is realyl cute, and gives a good show to the eyes. I like the concept of all the colors and the CSS was greatly put together. I think maybe the text within the banner itself could have maybe been put with a different style, but it isn't horrible.

9/10

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    Pretty sweet, but eh. Idk. It's kind of....boring. I appreciate the thing for Billie and Micheal.

5/10.

And yes, I already know everyone else thinks my sig is crap, so just get on with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back