• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I haven't been 'round these parts for a while xD
    The colors in your sig are pretty =3
    And I liek the different expressions of each one...
    9/10

Yawh, I have a n00b sig, oh well.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    7/10. The text is really pretty and it's amazing, although i don't know whether it's from a song? The trainer card loses you 3 points :P

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    8/10 i love the render but i think it needs a bit more to the whole siggt. Some text might do the job :)

Years
    6.5/10. If everyone was using Pichu2, it might have gotten you a 7/10. However, I'm one of those people who isn't. I'm instead using Conway and those unnecessary white backgrounds show up. Having white backgrounds when transparency can be used instead is one my annoyances in signatures. It would be a little bit easier to sympathize if all the images had white backgrounds, but one already has a transparent background which just makes it look inconsistent. Also, the text could've been aligned better.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Your sig is very nice, the icons are decent, the text goes well with it.

9.5/10

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    Very neat and organized. I really like it. :3

9.9/10 (only because I kind of like Latias better. :3 )

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    There isn't Flareon because irl, (we're not furries) but to be cute, me and my friend pretend to be Vulpix and Umbreon.

Anyway....
    I don't know who she is...and although nicely formatted...I don't like the "Jesus can suck it" text. >=(

6/10

Gabri

m8
    Years
    The banner is pretty nice. But there was no need of all the text in your sig being in caps.
    Whatever, it's nice and organised.

8/10

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    It's good but i'm getting kinda sick of all these 3 icon things. They're too common..
    But i shant be biast. 8/10 CSS was a bit unecessary no? unless you really like those crosshair arrows then its fair xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back