• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Fab siggy! It's Yamichu! ooo red eyes unlike mine which had purple...wait mine your av :p YAY! lol anyways fab siggy! 9/10

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
    ^9/10 has a nice sig. Has many diff things in it.

< Yamichu i use Pain SHop Pro 8 for my computer art. Though like i said I did make the pic in to a banner but the origanal pic was made by someone els(i did ask to use it- i don't steal).

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
    ^ 8/10 like the banner. Thoug the colors of the letter in sig are kinda hard to read or realy bright.

< BTW when i made that last post i still had mt NC banner and avtar. SO the post no long make any sence lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    9/10, the picture looks a little sad but it's still really nice, and high-quality. ^_^;

aki1

forget your fears
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Kayleigh said:
    9/10, the picture looks a little sad but it's still really nice, and high-quality. ^_^;

7/10, the picture is cute XD But needs a little more work. (Just a quiz? o.o)

aki1

forget your fears
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    10/10 cos I love Marril. <3333

And the saying in my sig is lyrics from the song "Seventeen" by Ladytron.

They only want you when you're seventeen,
    When you're twenty-one,
    You're no fun.

They take a polaroid and let you go,
    So come on.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    ^its quite colourful and stuff, the banners are a bit small though...
    9/10

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    ^I like the coloured pokemon, very colourful sig :) ...i also like that pattern around the ScArLetSkye...very nice...9.6/10

Oh yeah...thanks for your comment! :)
    I drew this wartortle on MS paint...

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    I give props to whom ever can actually draw using MS paint and a mouse. It is harder than it looks. Hehe, nice sig though but it is a bit large. Lets look into it more...

You were graded according to Kairyu's six point system:P. [Do not question the system!]
    -Program used, MS paint?! Wow.. +9 points = 9pts
    -Does it matches the avatar? Hmm, nope I don't think so. -3.5 = 5.5pts
    -Coolness factor? The difficulty in drawing that must've taken awhile, but you can only make a picture from that program look so good. At least you got the colors right =). 1 point = 6.5pts
    -Borders and background? Nope none there, it is a gif image afterall. Good news though, I see no jagged lines. 0.2 points = 6.7pts
    -Cuteness meter... I think its cute, and the style used makes it stand out even more in that way. 1.1 points = 7.8pts
    -Content, text, you know, the rest. The "DEVILCAKE The second best website in the universe" line did make me chuckle, not sure why. Not much else to say in the way of text but you made it simple and concise. That's what counts. 0.5 points = 8.3 pts outta 10

@Muffin Man:
    ..."kairyu's mythical system of doom" does have a nice ring to it. I will dub thy sytem, "kairyu's mythical system of doom." Thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I shall not question kairyu's mythical system of doom (hmm...has a nice ring to it)
    ^ anywho, the banner is really good, i do like the dragonite... and the cool looking spacey theme behind it...I will give this... 9.7/10 :classic: muffinpoints... :classic:

...muffinpoints...i like that...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back