• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    *Goes into Homer Simpson Mode* Mmmmmm..... Devilcake....Mmmmmmm Wartortle... :P Its a cewl pic of Watertortle i like it n.n- & good avertising for you site i like the name ! ^_~ Could have a bit more on it but its cewl ! 7/10

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    rofl homer simpson mode :p *goes into Iggy mode* awww that's such a cute Absol *runs up to huggle it, but remebers its not hers, so looks at Tattsu longingly* oh 9/10 btw...erm using the iggy system....erm means me like :p

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    8/10 cool looking banner...just wish it was a little bigger so i could see it more clearly to appreciate it better^_^

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Oro? oh yeah! 9/10! huh? seems like u have all cute stuff...*nods*.....yup...

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    RURIRI!!!!!!!!!! YAY 9/10 for the berry with good tastes.

cute ey Kenshin. I can change if you wish. It's not my fault rururi is such a cutie.....hmm is amanda...I mean Mew cute? meh

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    oooo more picture! me like! ^_^ 8/10! Cool!

Change ...hmm..we'll see kenshin. I need to keep the personality for thr shop, but mew is a pretty old pic now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back