• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    wow hello kitty! lol nice one Hikaru! I'm glad you liked it ^_^

ooo I wish it had an image, but pretty words MiNuM! 7/10!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    Hm.... me joining thread...

igtica 7.9/10.... I don't like ur cat...

EDIT: On second thoughts I'll give you a 8.5/10 I suddenly like your cat! Don't ask my why... but... can't tell you.

KingpiN

Pok?mon: Magmar
    Years
    Very nice frase...i will take it ?_?

...the img has some low quality...nice pose, but low quality...at least is centered,not as mine....

7/10

how do i do to center my text and img??...the tag "" doesnt work....what tag should i use? thanx...

SAlu2

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    ^3/10 sorry bit only habe a little red x and Totacrop Network Systems.

< well if you used [*img]pics url[*/img] in the right code(with out the *'s). If your trying to link a pic you up loaded on to here you can't. Have to get the pic hosted then.

edit: for got to say how to center text and img. High light want you want to center then llok for three buttons in the sig tool bar. They will be to the left and bottom of toold bar. One will set the high lighted to the left, one will center and one will set the high lighted to the right.

Last edited:

KingpiN

Pok?mon: Magmar
    Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    ^3/10 sorry bit only habe a little red x and Totacrop Network Systems.

< well if you used [*img]pics url[*/img] in the right code(with out the *'s). If your trying to link a pic you up loaded on to here you can't. Have to get the pic hosted then.

edit: for got to say how to center text and img. High light want you want to center then llok for three buttons in the sig tool bar. They will be to the left and bottom of toold bar. One will set the high lighted to the left, one will center and one will set the high lighted to the right.

Try again, my server was down, thats what the red X was all about :nervous:
    ..and by the way, thanx for the center tip, but i want totacorp....with left alignment:)

Salu2

EDIT: oh yeah, ure sig....mmmmm..nice pic, but the black text is hard to read. Nevertheless, i like the dark blue u use for the text below, matches the darkness of the img:) 7/10

Salu2

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    10/10 Very nice colorful pics ^^ On JA's quiz, I got Kouji =D Yay! Kouji rules! xD

Anyways, about my sig.. I know its boring.. But hey, it was too big, and the quote touched me a lot, so I put it in. ^^; Errr.. don't bother rating it if it sux =P

*drowns*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back