• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couture

I really like the choice of colors you used for your signature. It fits the Shadow Lugia very well. Some parts could be fixed; i.e. the white between the claw and wing. Like what Chibi-chan suggested, I would try to change the font.

The PC Family part is a little too bright, I would try another color... like this one to fit the Dark Lugia theme.

8/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Hey, cute banner! A very nicely done and clear banner in my opinion, and not test at all is.. er... clean. This signature of yours is good... Simple... and, er, clean... *has played Kingdom Hearts a little too much lately*

Lovit! 9/10

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    i think it looks pretty good, cool render and the stroke on the text works well with the blood splatter effect good ^_^

7/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Good effects on Metagross, especially the lens falre, as for the text banner, it could do with a transparency effect. You should also add a one-pixel black border arpund Metagross. 7.5/10

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Banner looks quite alright. Though the highlighted text is annoying, and bothers me. Would look better if the text colors matched the banner. 6/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Oh it was supposed to XD anyways.... great layout, with nice choice of colour scheme, cute theme and even a message ^^ 9.5/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    heh didn't quite get ya there ^^ anyways~ It PERFECTLY matches your theme, has a good colour scheme and nicely fitting text. 8/10 (it's also easy to see, unlike mine:P)

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    8/10 I like the layout and use of transparency, good quality, funny images but a little dodgy with the text ^^

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmm.. lemme try to change that, lol

[EDIT] Is it better? I think it is now, Thanx for implying me to change it.

Follow the RULES!
    Read them, they imply that you should rate the above person's signature, not for you to make offtopic statements.

6/10, the text REALLY bothers me and I'm not too fond of the TC

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Typhlomence, please don't mini-mod. If you find a post that is breaking the rules, please use the report button, so that a staff member can get to it.

As for you, Razmazter, the rules clearly state, that you are supposed to rate the previous poster's Signature on a scala from 1 to 10, as well as to give a short statement about why you gave that rating.
    Please read the rules before posting.

For your Signature, Typhlomence, the text at the top really burns the eyes on the style I'm using, though it might look quite nice on other styles.
    The banner looks great, the effects and writing go really well together.
    However, the glow-text at the bottom disturbes me a bit, as you can hardly read what the links say.
    All in all, you'll get a 7/10 from me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back