• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Its quite professional, the box in which the text is inside could have been done better, since it looks slightly odd on the background, but otherwise this is very good, you get a 9/10 from me.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Typhlomence, please don't mini-mod. If you find a post that is breaking the rules, please use the report button, so that a staff member can get to it.

As for you, Razmazter, the rules clearly state, that you are supposed to rate the previous poster's Signature on a scala from 1 to 10, as well as to give a short statement about why you gave that rating.
    Please read the rules before posting.

For your Signature, Typhlomence, the text at the top really burns the eyes on the style I'm using, though it might look quite nice on other styles.
    The banner looks great, the effects and writing go really well together.
    However, the glow-text at the bottom disturbes me a bit, as you can hardly read what the links say.
    All in all, you'll get a 7/10 from me.

Sorry, Scizz.

As for your sig, I really don't mind the two mini-banners, they're fine, just the banner, because it really isn't that well cut and doesn't blend, and it's positioning, because it looks awkward in relation to the small banners. All in all, 6.5/10 (sorry for being harsh :P)

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Fairly good rendering skills, especially since it's a screenshot. Anyway, the blue flame looks nice, but you need to blend Typhlosion a bit more. The leaves covering the text disturbs me a bit too. 7/10

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well it's a nice drawing, and the way you've put it makes it seem like it's wide screen. But you didn't do anything with it.

I'll give you points for liking Shikamaru (he's a mad character) ...

But unfortuneately, due to my dislike of Naruto in general, I'll have to take points off ya .... specially since you are wasting your time reading and watching it (but I kinda wanna read it too :P).

And then again, you do like potatoes ....

6/10 (mostly cause you haven't done anything with the picture - the other reasons were me just yabbering on :P)

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ughh.. I'm not a fan of those pokepet watchamajiggs, or the glitter things. You also have two smilies in your sig -_- but onto the banner, it's strangely empty, with a strange BG that doesn't REALLY suit that Naruto guy. 6/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ummm.. you shouldn't really post here when you have a disabled sig. All I see is a little bit of text under the warning thing and so.... 1/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back