• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmm... I'm stuck on this one, it has your touch, but it's a little cluttered in comparison with some of your others. Good colour scheme, of course... 8.5/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    er... another on mine XD I'm not too fond of what I did with the banner on that one, thought you arraanged everything nicely. 7.5/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    7.5/10 because the banner isn't one of my best but the way you set it out into your sig is great.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    Wowzers!! O_O That's a really awesome banner you got going there! I absolutely love it!!!!! :D +10/10

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    8 out of 10

The banner is nice but it isn't suber. They seem a bit strech out. Still it is very nice and I can see work has been put into it. Tha is nice too see. The sig is nice and neat. Its ok.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ah... I was always a sucker for yours, the arrangement is superb with the relevant theme and a nice, well-coloured set, 9.5/10

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Your sig is incredibly bright. The color scheme of your background and such matches the Pokemon, but you should've added some red in there to match Salamence's wings. I don't really care for the text since it stands out so much. Well, I usually don't like text unless it's cleverly hidden yet it shows. It's nice and your style is nice, but sadly, I'm not really a fan of bright sigs. 7/10

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    8 out of 10

I would like to give it a 9 but this one was hard. I like how everything matches and how it is one sided. Centered sigs are too common but then the one sideds are rising still you have to appreciate the good one sided. I don't like the color but that didn't affect your rating. I would have gave it a 9 if I could see your username better in the banner. Still I like the image a lot and have to say it looks nice.

Hantsuki

Years
    I would have gave it a 9 if I could see your username better in the banner.
    I made the text blurry to show deph since the text is in the background part of the sig. In other words, it's supposed to be like that.

Your overall signature placement is alright. It's different from what I usually see, but it's really common to have signatures placed on the left side, but do what you want. The text around your signature fits your color scheme of your banner, which is good. However, the text in your sig [ banner ] is too standout-ish. It should've been blended or at least keep the same color scheme as the rest of the banner. The grunge effect is cool, but it's too common and it doesn't really fit with the image. Basically, it was an easily made sig, but you get what you pay for as what the saying goes. It would be nice if you changed your sig once in a while. You've kept the same one for a really long time. 7/10

Hantsuki

Years
    ^ I have no idea what anime it's from. I doubt it's from an anime either. It's probably some random CG art made by a Japanese artist.

Just like most of the members here, yours is centered which is alright, I suppose. I personally think it's too common, but at least it's neatly organized. Not everyone with a centered sig has theirs organized as well. Simple image to show that you support your club. Since you aren't a Photoshop user, I'll give you credit for making your images on paint, I assume you used paint anyways. Not really liking the spoiler tag since there isn't a spoiler hidden under there anyway.

7/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    7/10, because the multiple
    returns
    that happen
    a lot
    bother me, even though they're not random. I'm sure it's possible to seperate these things with comma's.

The colors of the text also doesn't really match your banner very well, but even though I dislike the concept (Not a May hater, just a May Kanto Pokemon hater, due to the uber drop of blue poop that beat Drew's FLYGON, as friggin BABY. < <;; )

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    10;10, because Deidara is awesome [And he's a guy, teehee <3], the colors are neutral, and not eye-burning [Like mine], and Deidara just awesome..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back