• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    There isnt too much, smilies, text and the Pika in the middle. Because of it has pretty much the smilies and text but I like the Pikachu. So.. 5/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Alex, you were going good until you introduced all those new components. It's now beyond cluttered, you could arrange that into a banner if you tried, or you could request one. It's well organized, but really needs some tending, in terms of space and size. 6/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Crud, why are we being so generous with the marks? XD
    Ray, as I've mentioned before, It's a.... unique picture *sweatdrop* but needs more editing, those scanlines could be deleted and replaced with filters, textures, brushing, etc, and it could do with some text. However, it has relevance, and the text under the banner is well-organized and presented. Thus your mark: 7.5/10

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I like the combo. Very well made, and as mentioned before, the text is placed very well, hence it's easy to read.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Mmmm.... can't say the banner is more than mediocre at best, but the way you laid out the text around it is good. It also has relevance to Halloween and hence you mark: 6.5/10

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    The sig definately shows simplicity. I like your style on how you make your banners. It looks easily made, though the result is worth looking at (or something along those lines).

The one thing I really don't like about it is the image looks somewhat pixelated. Either it was a screenshot or you sharpened it a little too much, but I think it's the first reason. Basically, you did a nice job. ^___^

9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back