• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Meh. I made it, so it's hard for me to rate it. I don't think the glow was necessary upon reflection, but aside from that, I guess it's okay. The other mini-banner looks too... MS-paint-ish XD As in, it looks too blocky and stiff, with unmatching colours. The text outside the banner's alright. Overall = 7/10

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    Not bad. I like the colors but the little hearts and clubs (spades?) are a little odd. Orange and pink isn't really my favorite of all color combinations. 8.5/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    A strange, double-sided image with a mirror-effect. Odd, but strangely appealing. The only thing is, it's far too plain. 7/10

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    Both of your banners look cool, but the colors of your banners don't match at all. Also I like the little message you have, it goes well with the Cloud banner.
    7/10

Mario Famous

Confidential...=/
    Years
    Awesome Rukia banner. Rukia is H-O-T XD. The structure is really good too 10/10

Really? I think it's kinda simple, just some leaf strokes here, outer glow there. Beyond the simplicity, it's actulllay a clean looking sig and av, 7/10.

As for yours, they're terrific...but something about them are bothering me, I can't really determine if you made those from scratch or not. Did you take a whole picture and just apply filters to them or did you make everything except the character renders?...it's just a simple question, I just wan't to know.

As for the sig right above me, it's nice and vibrant. I just dont like the "smushed" regal render. Just stretch him out some.

Your trainer cards get an 11/10, I don't see many people with animated ones, if they are, they aren't as smooth as the ones you made there.

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Interesting banner, but it seems fuzzy (not unless it's meant to be like that...) Also, the blue text and blue and pink mini banner thing kinda throw it off. But otherwise, pretty good.
    7/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    ..... I still think you should have some main text in your banners.... other than that, it's alright. 8/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Mmmm.... like the banner, I can see why you posted here XD
    Yeah, I like it all, humour and a nice banner, but that flashy giant-user-bar is irritating. 8.5/10

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Elegantly arranged and clean & simple.

But maybe too simple.

Also, maybe you should make the orange bars more suited to the theme, ie. make them pinkish-purple :P

8.5/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Simple and clean banner. But I think it needs text... It's almost too simple.
    8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back