• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I like the banner and stuff, but the massive amount of text just takes a sword and stabs through it all. 8/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    The porportions on the sprite bug me, but the animation is really smooth. Again, all the stacked MSN text or whatever that's from bugs me, and it's kinda plain. >.<

7/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ...Hm, the trainer card isn't exactly top quality, the text is huge, and it's not particularly special. 3/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    7/10
    The trainer cards are nice... And, overall, it's pretty nicely put together. But there's something about it that bothers me... Maybe it's the pink from the mini banner thing? I don't really know O_o

Professor Pine

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    ...Hm, the trainer card isn't exactly top quality, the text is huge, and it's not particularly special. 3/10

Well I made that trainer card myself rather than just using a generater,
    maybe I want big writing and who says it isn't special.

Pikabloo-8/10 for a cool banner + nice avatar

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    Well I made that trainer card myself rather than just using a generater,
    maybe I want big writing and who says it isn't special.

A few things could be done to make the card alot better, a better template and some smoothing. Getting the sprites lined up in the box a little more centered would make a big difference~ *points at Alex's cards*

Points for doing it yourself though~ Everyone starts somewhere.

The text... large and bland imo, but I like my sig/avy/text to match the theme I'm going for~

4/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    8/10
    Great banner, with a matching avatar. And everything is generally put together well. But that black text within banner kinda bothers me... It doesn't exactly look right with the brown and stuff...

Anyway, it's great ^_^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    You don't have to use a generator. I don't. < <; But, isn't this where we state our opinion's on other's signatures? ...Well, my opinion is that it's not too special.

Anyway, love the banner, and the text is really organized. The colored brackets are win. xD

9/10

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    4;10 - The capitals and red color blinds my eyes, but is has some quality pieces in your signature. ~ Mikuru-chan ♥

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back