• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
    Years
    Well, it's just a tiny animation, some lines of text, and a few spoilers. Not much fun to look at. I loved your Ivan sig though, mainly because I'm an Ivan fan <3

6/10

I just made my first ever trainer card...would someone be kind enough to tell me how I did? I think I messed up on the suit cards, though. =( Thanks ^_^

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I like it. The banner is totally cute (Go Misuzu and that other girl whose name I don't know!) + I like the way you've laid it out. 11/10. ^^

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
    Years
    The colors in the text are kinda hard on my eyes, especially the radiant yellow o_o They are kinda different from the cool colors in your banner, which kinda bothers be. Your banner shows serenity, but your text colors show loudness and snazziness. The banner is really amazing though <3

8.8/10

Thank you loads Kallen (if it's okay to call you that)! ^_^ Now I feel happy =D
    Ooh, I hope other people like my first card >.< -is ecstatic & hyper-

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Thank you loads Kallen (if it's okay to call you that)! ^_^ Now I feel happy =D
    Ooh, I hope other people like my first card >.< -is ecstatic & hyper-
    It's okay to call me Kallen for now. ^^ And since it's you whose signature I'm gonna rate, it's still 7/10. ^^

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    I like it. The banner is totally cute (Go Misuzu and that other girl whose name I don't know!) + I like the way you've laid it out. 11/10. ^^

The other girl in the banner is Misaki/Yoriko Sagisawa from D.C. ~Da Capo~ (I've spend over a month to figure that out xD)

10/10 like before, can't find anying to complain and I like Code Geass ^^

Years
    and as 4 u Hyaaga Negi, im dropping my rating 2 a 2/10. ur lucky i ever gave u a 6/10. eventually ill have a fancier sig, just 2 let ya no. now im giving a chance 4 the next person 2 rate mysig.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Its okay, I dont really like the banner that much and it could do with a thin border. The text also doesnt seem to fit with the banner. 5/10

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
    Years
    Ooh, me and Kallen posted at the same time for Hayate's sig D;

Hmm! That's a pretty sig, I would have known it's Tali's work if you didn't say it, she practically signed it herself xD The colors move well together, but the text leaves me a little cold. I didn't even notice the K at first. But it's still a cool banner ^_^

7.5/10

Thanks Kallen, again ^_^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    It's nicely organised... But the brightly coloured text hurts my eyes O_o
    7.6/10

Years
    ok, ok Hyuuga Neji, i give u a 4/10, so were pretty even. and how can u STILL give a 4/10? my sigs fancy now. and im only 11. (turning 12 in about a week though) so im still immature. NOW EVERYONE, RATE MY SIG NOW!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Eh... text isn't bad, and the effects are smooth, but the colour scheme doesn't work, the animation is... random, and the edges are too jagged for my tastes. 7/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    The banner has a blurry sort of feel, text could maybe be smaller and maybe the animation could have been done so it fully disappeared instead. 6/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back