• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    A bit too much text at the bottom of the BF button. You could have just said, "Visit and join BF!" or something shorter. The button is really cute, though ^^ As for the banner... The 'K' is quite hard to see, and the Kirby in the middle doesn't match the colour scheme.

Otherwise, it's good. 7.7/10 ^^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    You're signature's as pretty as always, Signomi ^^ I like it... Especially since you drew it. Everything in the banner blends together really nicely, and I like the colour ^^

9/10

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ^ Could use a bit more stuff and color but it is organised ^^ 4/10

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Ooh ... here's a nice one! Distinctive, animated, simple, and it has cropping!

One thing tho ... are you able to use PNG files? If so, it could help smooth out your slightly jaggedy cropping you have there

Other than that, awesome! 9.5/10

As for me, I finally got a new theme! Yay for me!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    It's rather similar to your last theme, and quite plain and empty, but that Latias is cute. :3
    7/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    The cropping at the edge of Neji looks quite rough, and the colour scheme doesn't really look right. But it does have a nice, fluid animation. So.. 8/10 for thy signature =D

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    First of all: placement. That effect you used to duplicate the secondary render and place them like that makes the banner cluttered. I do admire the way you coloured the primary render (if you did) and the overall colour scheme looks pretty sweet. My only complaints are the cluttering placement, lack of text and border, which should be darker as it is barely visible. 7.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back