• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    It's quite a nice banner. But maybe different images of Naruto should have been used instead of the same one, or at least make one stand out of the others. And I think the big black text (under the banner) doesn't flow into the soft colours of the banner. So overall, 7.6/10

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    I like the Kirby sig, but having Ice Kirby in the middle kinda ruins all the colors matching. Maybe if the background was blue around Ice Kirby or something. Also, the Bellossom Forum banner looks pretty nice.
    Overall you get a 7/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Uh... Please don't spam, nor triple post. And don't swear...

Anyway, I'll rate Conman's signature then, seeing as you don't have one.

It's nice, it's green... It's too big O_o I just think you should put the trainer cards in a link, instead of showing them like that (they are pretty good though ^^) And for the banner, is it just me, or does Zolo look kinda horizontally stretched?... Plus there's that big, green gap in the left side of the banner. Maybe you should move the image to the left a bit, to fill up that gap?

8/10

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Ah, that way around. Put on sunglasses maybe?

2/10 since it's a kevan.brain thingy and just looks plain. 2 points since it's centered

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Too bright and hard to see, I know it says Anime Shrine, but still. 8.5/10

The Wolf

Poochy & Mighty Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    I like Espeon and I love that effect you put on there. 9/10

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I love animation and I was just staring at your sig for an hour in the Ask a Question, Get a Question thread, I absolutely love it, The Wolf, 10/10

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    8/10 Good Espeon banner And the animation below is quite good

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back