• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    There isnt that much to it. The shinys thing isnt that good because its so empty, maybe you could extend it once you have more? The MCR banner, I just find the flashingness annoying, sorry. 5/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Because it's currently under construction, 5/10. I think it could be made better. Firstly, the empty boxes in the shiny Pokemon collection make it look... Blank O_o Also, I think you should save it as a .PNG file rather than a .JPG, so the quality of the image would be better. And I agree with Alex, that the Black Parade banner flashing-ness is kind of annoying...

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
    ^ 9/10 I love the banner, and it's all very nicely organized...I just don't like how far it is to the right xD;; That, and the friend's thing is on the far left.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ^ the banner is really cute, but it could use a bit more 7/10 ^-^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    The Furuba-ness! The emboss-looking border... REALLY bugs me. =.= And the color scheme doesn't really seem to match the render either, and there's a bit too much contrast. The cherry blossoms are a nice effect though, and text matches this time~

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    the classic avatar & sig picture match, and displaying your PC pair and such, although, the pairs and such are always under the picture of the user, yours is quite different from what I've seen, I'll give it an 8/10

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Its a good image and the colors are nice. But those colors seem to overtake the words in your banner. Also it would be nice if all the colors in your text matched the blue of your banner to give it a more unified, matching look.

9/10

MrDreavus

There she goes! =O
    Years
    -Nicely organized ^___^, one point
    -Text color matches, one point
    -Picture is edited well and looks nice, three points for that
    -It's Latias! XD One point for that!
    -Nice buttons, not giant ugly links, two points for that
    -You linked your text! =D One point for that!
    -I like how you blurred the background and sharpened Latias. One point =D
    -OH. I just noticed that the buttons were part of the banner! Interesting! One point extra.
    -Good job with the border, I like how you didn't do it all but only the bottom part. It looks nicer that way. One point!

So, that's twelve points. BUT. What goes up must come down!

-I see the way it forms together, but most people might not and be like 'ZOMG DAT SIG JUTS OUT EWWW' so I'm going to subtract one point.
    -The yellow border hurts my eyes, but I guess it matches with the rest of the banner...but, since my eyes are strained, I'm gonna subtract one point T__T
    -There's just something about the text that I can't put my finger on, but for some reason, I know there's something there...maybe it looks kind of awkward? Nah. I dunno. I'll just take off half a point. I don't know...sorry I couldn't be much of a help here T__T

9.5/10!

Overall, your Latias pic is amazing. And the text somewhat matches, maybe 85 percent, which is a dang lot for text. I REALLY had to look hard to find things that were wrong with it. I wish I could have just given you a 12/10 but that wouldn't be an honest rating XD But I liked it! I wish I could make banners as well as you can ^_^

Anyway..I hope no one is too harsh on my sig. Everyone usually is o_o About the border, there is no border on the sides because I had to cut off the sides for it to fit the guidelines, but I saved it as a png, and not a psd, so I can't edit it. T___T I'm trying, though! But there IS a border at the bottom! e___e

[Edit]
    =( I was trying to rate Ratiasu-kun's sig...but I guess I'll have to owe shinyhunter a rating. Okay, here goes.

For kindness, I'll add half of the points.

-Banner is animated, I think. It's hard to tell. One point
    -Banner is pretty simple and to the point. Two points.
    -Sig is nicely organized, one point.
    -I'm not a My Chemical Romance fan, but I guess the banner for them is pretty cool. One point.
    -White on black = <3 One point! =D

9 points, with the half added.

Now, the bad...

-The banner is kinda...um, well, my eyes can't really detect the flash. I didn't know what it was doing. I thought my computer screen was malfunctioning. -2
    -The text needs a little something. You should go for grammar and a different font. It looks normal... -1
    -The link...uhh, its kinda just in your face. URLs do not look nice, you should probably try to put it in tags to link that say 'My Chemical Romance Club' or something. -1
    -Again, what is the text doing??? O___O -1
    -It's not very fancy, but It will do. -0.5
    -I'm not a big fan of the text in the banner. -0.5

9 - 6 = 3
    3/10 * 2 because I'm nice.
    6/10
    ^__^ Sorry for that confusion.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back