• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sora

Banned
Years
  • Pincushion said:
    ^^Again nice animation very smooth, I think you need a sig change though..but you could just ignore me, its fun to *ignores self* 9/10

*Ignores you* I'm thinking of a good animation to do, right now. I made a new one yesterday, but the quality sux

10/10 again. Like the weird picy

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • Brookes said:
    There seems to be a
    left on your sig, apart from that your sig is really good................9/10​

Lol! I love the piccie from the "Decline of Video Gaming" cartoon! XD The only thing is, your sig is just so darn big! 0_o It's not too big, though, so it's okay. ^_~ You gets a 8/10 from me. It'd be higher, but that glowing text is nearly impossible for me to read. @_@​

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    ^I thought it'd be fun to turn on signatures again. I think you just reminded me why I had them off in the first place. Though, it's not just you. There are too many huge signatures on this board. However, it's still nice. My suggestion would be to omit the Potatoes GIF. While it's a cool flash movie, it just doesn't work quite as well for the people who have never heard the song. To have a GIF like that appear 1+ times per page probably isn't the most web-friendly thing you can do.

Nevertheless, you still have the best signature on this particular page. I think I'm going to turn signatures off again.

FINAL SCORE = 4.5/10
    PERSONAL SCORE = 6/10

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    That is a bad sig. but bad in the good way, like bakura bad, 1,000/10. Without a doubt the best banner I have seen you have, Seriously it is really good.

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 18, 2009
    9/10 I like Yami Bakura, he's got a pretty decent deck. But his deck is terrible when pitted against mine. lol

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    yup Bakura definetely looks best in the black trenchcoat XD and the Sennen items Rite, with Bakura's old self too not too bad 9/10

Etneri

New dude
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    That Bakura is not wearing a black trench coat, ive seen that episode, and hes wearing a black jacket. Anyway Im not exactly sure who your sig is of..Kidna looks like Roll, in megaman but im not sure, 8/10..

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    My perspective XD and it's not only 1 episode its through the whole Arc XP
    ah sry, i got disconnected, animation's good, im not so into Trainer cards though 7/10
    ah it's Ciel, kinda like the Roll counterpart from Rockman Zero

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back