• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I've told you that you're sig is good, but now that I've taken a better look at it, I have to say, does seem cluttered on the left hand side.

8.5/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    You're getting really good with the banners ^_^

I'd give this one a 9/10. My main complaint is the text, it doesn't really blend with the rest of the banner... Otherwise, it's great =D

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • 8/10, the banner's good, but its still the coloured text that bothers me. Especially the green, its too bright IMO.
    My main complaint is the text, it doesn't really blend with the rest of the banner... Otherwise, it's great =D
    XD, I didnt know what colour to use.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ekk, you still need to put more effort into it. I don't see the point of it, in the least it could be witty. 5/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • This one of yours is all big this time Jae. Its good, I know the images on the left are intended to be that colour but I dont think the contrast works that well. But its still good, 9/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Getting better Alex. But you need to improve your grasp on your text. And the effects are slightly awkward, but you'remaking a lot of progress. 8/10

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • 7;10 - The banner is well done, but the colors of the text are a bit to how should I say this - unmatching. And its a bit too big for my tastes also.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Oh I like this 'un. The stroke and splatter effect are a good harmony, as is the pattern of crosses near the bottom. But the render is strangely irksome, so 9/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I've never really liked the two images in the banner, and the effect makes it blurry. Your text doesn't really match either. ^^;; Lyrics bug me, especially in sigs, but the border of the banner is nice...

4/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back