• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    ^ Okay, I guess. Not that decorative. It could use a bit more time and the text colour could change. 6/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    7/10. Its pretty average but there's some bits of it I like.

It's simple ... and aligned on the right ^_^ It looks like youre getting better at making 'em! Now you just gotta make those white areas transparent!

8/10

I couldnt.... my program wouldnt let me save transparent. I actually tried to have the white as a border but it didnt work so I left it.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Like it, but as I mentioned before it needs another border, one that's easy to see :P

9/10

That depends on what skin you use!! XD

Anyways, yours... same comment really, banner's good but the multi coloured text ruins it somewhat. It doesnt match the banner and stands out too much. 8/10

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    6.5;10 - Your banner-making skills are getting better, but the text isn't as e;egant and the color doesn't match at all. Look on dafont.com for more text. But overall, its pretty good, just try a little bit more.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    6/10 For having no good picture(s) or funny stuff.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hmm, 5/10, because the pictures are just...there, but I do like the manga picture.

The dimensions on the bottom of the elf cosplay thing has to go. >.< I have this horrible hate for those things that...is it Imageshack? Well, I think they attach those things and I dislike seeing those things. But it's organized, thats good.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    8/10

Simple, neat and organized. I like how the sig has a vectorish background, but I'm not too fond of the text. Yachiru is awesome though. 83

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Lots of writing, but I can read it and it's nice and simple, neat and organised, and the banner is pretty, 9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back