• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yep, 'tis a fish. Took me 2 hours to animate that little thing, too. xD

Hm... 3.7/10. It's just a badly resized Dailga/Palkia on a background... and you didn't even do it yourself. It looks kinda rushed, too. A border might help a little. :\

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Woohoo animated fish! XD That's pretty cool. But the text is quite big in comparison, even if it is at size 1. And it seems kinda unbalanced like that, 6/10

Years
  • Omg, thank you so much for that, Zasz. XDDD I literally just laughed out loud for 5 minutes. You want me to add more tasty fish, because the little red one's bland? Ok, I'll get right on it. *Dies*

lol, anyway..

The first one looks kinda pixel-y or something around the edges of the dragonfly-thingy. I have no idea what the text is supposed to mean, and the background looks odd with the pic. The second one looks fine, I guess.
    I don't know what the "Shot at__" means. I don't like the links to imageshack much, either.

Meh, 4.8/10

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • The first image is weird.. the background doesn't suit the picture. And the text in both images is oddly placed to the left, almost cutting out in both cases. Oh and I suppose the text could be bigger in the second banner thing with the Shuckle. And what does "Shot at" meant to refer to?? O_o

3/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    First of all, that fish is just amazing. I love it. ^-^

However, the text seems so random and rushed that it deters away from the marvel that is that fish animation.

6.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back