• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    10/10

I love your sig. That banner is one of the best I've seen, and the hearts and stuff above it looks cool.
    <3

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Pretty good. It's not my favorite, but it's not terrible either. The text in the signature is nicely arranged, but something about the banner could be better, though it's pretty nice. Just not too appealing to me. 6/10

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • It's cute...but plain. The text is a little hard to read, though I do like how you've organized everything into the picture.
    7/10.

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Wow.
    That sig is sad.
    No. Its doesn't deserve 'sad'. Just...cmon! More than words, and atleast use good grammer when using words please ;_;

2/10 for being...generous? I dunno.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • havnt seen you in a while. anyway i think its really cool on how there is like a dark and a light side. the whole banner is cool alltogether its just the c4d i dont really like it in there. IMO 9/10

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    The Banner looks a little blurry, and the text on the banner could be better. The kevin.org/brain.cgi? is annoying and, quite frankly annoying. The other text could be more colorfull, and people don't need to know your in-game name. 6/10

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    7/10
    If you were to get the black box transparent, the banner would look plain awesome. Overall, a pretty nice signature picture.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
  • The banner is nice, but you need to get your c-boxes in order 'cause one's overlapping the other.
    ~8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back