• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Tre Al... I'm going to give you one word...

FAIL!

I mean come on... Why put a monkey shaking its behind in a spoiler and have a warning saying...
    Tre Al said:
    ^WARNING^
    Don't Click it... Dangerous for the Faint Hearted...

I will give you a 1/10. The one is for your attempt at a lame joke.

No offense Tre Al... but that is the worst signature I have seen...

Years
  • Guys, let's just calm down here. There's no need to retaliate against angela's remark at all. And pyro903, you ought to keep your mouth closed if you don't want to be in the nick of trouble by saying that. You don't show rudeness to other members, even if they themselves don't exactly show responsible behaviour; you simply don't get involved at all. It's that kind of thing that could lead you to a warning and a possible infraction if you were to be persistent.

Anyway pyro903, your signature is simply just a column of images. As organised as it really is, I don't really see much outstanding from other signatures I commonly see around the forums. 5/10

Last edited:

pyro903

╠═P═Z═Y═R═0? ?╣
    Years
  • heatrans is probably the best here, so 10/10!

sorry for the badmouthing angela thing

heatran's is a 10/10 from me

srry for the badmouthing angela's siggy thing

Last edited:
    Years
  • That's a nice banner, but I'm just not too fond of how dark it is. Since I'm using a rather light forum skin, it doesn't seem to go well with my eyes. If it were on a darker skin, perhaps it would look rather nice. But otherwise that would be my only peeve about it. 6/10

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I made that. >,<
    Well, I'll be honest it wasn't my best works since I am epic failure with real people in signatures. Overall the signature could use some organizing.
    could you please credit me too? ><

9/10~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back