• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love the style of the signature. It is so well organized and it pretty simple. 10/10

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    You can't beat a vintage Michii.

The CSS could be MUCH better though.

8/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Oh, that's a very nice banner. Although I don't like the blendng style, but that's just me speaking. It's also a bit empty on the left side. :o
    It misses something. =/
    7/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • @Blaze:Very neat signature. Egal colourscheme as well. ^_^
    I love whatyou did with the banner. XD
    The quote just doesn't make much sense to me. AND! Change my name in your siggy will you? :3
    9/10

Ack, beaten. >>
    Very nice banner.
    It's a nice add with the colour part and the "grey" scaled part. The text is kinda hard to read though. :O
    8/10

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Very simple banner and the CSS coding was done just right. Nothing is too distracting nor is it in terrible quality. My only nitpick is that maybe more use of color might have added a better touch to it. However, it is still very nice overall.

9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back