• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Looks really good. The little space between the first blue bar and the images is bugging me though. xD;

8/10.

Years
  • Tell me about it. I've been looking everywhere within the codes, but no fixes work! I want to become a pixel warrior and obliterate the empty space in between the bar and the banner! If anyone can tell me a fix, I'll be eternally grateful.

Anyways, yours is really cute, and the bar on the right fits perfectly. [9.5/10]

Last edited:

The Red Chain

Tell me about it. I've been looking everywhere within the codes, but no fixes work! I want to become a pixel warrior and obliterate the empty space in between the bar and the banner! If anyone can tell me a fix, I'll be eternally grateful.

Okay.. if you have something in your CSS coding, you should anyways, that says 'padding-top: [numberhere]px;'

You adjust the number next to px, the lower you make it the closer the bar should get to the banner.
    Try it and see if it works. :3

Well the picture is pretty nice, but I think the text could be organized better..
    7.2 out of 10

Years
  • Okay.. if you have something in your CSS coding, you should anyways, that says 'padding-top: [numberhere]px;'

You adjust the number next to px, the lower you make it the closer the bar should get to the banner.
    Try it and see if it works. :3

Me fixed it...although by eliminating the height option of the top css box, since I don't use any paddings :3 You still have my eternal gratefulness, though :D

Anyways, BLUE!!! Though not too special, unfortunately. [7.9/10]

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • I know my sig isn't really much to look at, pretty simple,so I don't really care about my rating.

9.9/10 because I <3 Green! (You lost .1 because it wasn't Silver or Ruby who I love even more. xD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back