• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Song above you [v.2]

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    7/10

Something different than what I listen to; neither good nor bad

*snaps fingers in tune with that piano*

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    5/10 I dislike the vocals in the beginning, and the instrumentation doesn't appeal to me that much...

I also want to point out that this youtube link has Sex in it, which my childish brain finds very funny.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    5/10 This song bores me. It takes a long time for something to happen, and it's not that interesting

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • 7/10. I can dig Tool. that song's not one of their best but it's still pretty good. loved them to death when I was like 13 so I've got a lot of sentimental value behind it.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • 1/10. really really really dislike this kind of metal. it's cheesy and the production is Way Overblown & Bombastic and the vocals are laughable (this coming from a guy who loves screams) etc. sorry )': but this is what you get for calling my beloved Mountain Goats a joke. (I'm just kidding but that song is not meant to be funny FYI (0; ) (and I still have a strong dislike for your song anyway. Sorry)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • 8/10

I can see myself listening to this in my own time. Especially like the ending with the heightened instrumentation and all that.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 8/10, I had to listen to it on a different video, because the video you posted is blocked in my region. Anyways, it sounds really good.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    7/10
    As much as the movie haunts me, the theme is pretty good. Kinda repetitive though.

Back