• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Song above you [v.2]

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    8/10
    Why does this song sound so different from when I last heard it years ago? It sounds much better now for some reason.

Note: the volume of this video is kinda low.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    5/10 well Pinkie-Dawn I think you effectively killed the thread with that song lol, moving on

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    0/10 Ew confederate flag. No but seriously, 2/10. Sounds too country for me.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 6/10 seems like the typical Japanese rock song you hear in like an anime opening

That's because the original song was used for the opening theme of Dragonball Z, and it's been associated with the series since.

Anyway, I'll give this song an 7/10 for the music video.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • You know what, it's the exact opposite of the music I listen to but I quite liked it 7/10

This is a classic, don't judge it based on the outfits in the video, they were probably cool once upon a time :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • That's some damn smart water, it tricked me into advertising it..... Creepy. Anyway I would like another chance

I didn't like that song as much as the last one it was more generic 4/10

Again don't judge it on the outfits it was cool once

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • 6/10. My brother played that once, he likes to download songs like this. I like the music but I would only listen to that one to three times.

Back