• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
8.5/10 - I'm neutral with genre decisions. I like Mackelmore, he's definitely something fresh to listen, because I'm getting tired of Hip-hop music.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
9/10 I like it, very nice, very nice

dunno if this even really qualifies, but...

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
5.5/10, koff~

It has a nice sound to it, but I'm not seeing myself listening to this in the near future. I'm not much into the technic sounds or the 'boy' bands that girls fawn over (Thank the gods that this wasn't a 'boy' band). I like my stuff to come from other sources. May I present to you Rhyme the Rhyme Well, koffi~

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
8/10 - Not bad actually. I've only been listening to that old school genre, I might listen to that song some more later.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
8/10 - Not bad actually. I've only been listening to that old school genre, I might listen to that song some more later.

You confused me, koff~

Would you say that you're listening to that old school hip-hop? Or are you implying that the Beastie Boys themselves aren't considered 'old school'?

Oh, and I believe that this song is better than the first one I rated and comes in at 6.5/10. I would have given it more, but I found the art style disturbing. I could have looked away, but I too was afraid to, sorry.

You may see more songs from Anvil go up here. Oh yeah, manly men stuff, koffi~

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
6/10 - I apologize, but that is something that I don't listen to. It seems like a good song, but that genre is not my cup of tea.

Years
9/10

A brilliant song with great vocals, a good tune to it and fairly good lyrics too. I have a couple of other Imagine Dragons songs I prefer but I'm never going to complain about this song coming on.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
9/10 - Been a huge Linkin Park fan since their first album. Of course I support them with their new style of genre.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
7/10: I'm not a real big fan of this genre is particular, but it was pretty catchy. For some reason her voice sounded really annoying when she sung the chorus, but everything else sounded good.

So here we have Hey Bulldog - The Beatles

EDIT: Please excuse the hollowness of the stereo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back