• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
6.5/10 This song, while not being the best example of it, shows that Owl City's songs are made to sound deep but are just sorta convoluted. Besides that, it's okay (I was never a fan of the singer though).

It's not too hard if you think about it. Though that's what I like about them, his lyrics make you think.

Anyway I'll give this a 6/10 too. It isn't too bad, but I prefer Take On Me more. 80s sound was always a hit or miss for me.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 I never heard of those guys before, but it sounded great. Really interesting ending. Needed a good rock song cause I haven't heard one in a while.

Last edited:

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
6.5 I can't really understand the singer at all (not too much of a problem considering I'm putting an a-ha song here) and it's sorta boring. The electronic stuff at around 1 minute is cool, though.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
7/10 The singer is good, the music is okay, and I really don't know what to think about the lyrics besides they're a bit repetitive.

I bet you can't recognize that as an ELO song, this is from their debut album where they were grittier :P

Years
5.5/10

It's okay for background music but it won't be on my iPod any time soon. The vocals didn't sound to great which might have been what gives me that reaction because the music itself wasn't that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back