• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • 7/10
    This is totally something I would have listened to when I was in high school. I love the melody, it kind of gives off a Celtic vibe.

Years
  • 8/10

Again, not what I would normally listen to and I doubt I'll ever really seek to have it but it was a good listen and I won't ever complain about hearing it somewhere xD

Years
  • 8/10

Again, not what I would normally listen to and I doubt I'll ever really seek to have it but it was a good listen and I won't ever complain about hearing it somewhere xD

Years
  • 4/10

Not much of a fan of that band I must say, the music was okay but the vocals in the song were pretty bleh, even worse than they usually are. No offence though xD

Something a bit different for you xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • 4/10 The instrumentals are basically poop and the singer is off-key...
    One song I posted from me the same band you said the singer good and no he's off key...okay?

8.5/10 Not the most enticing song, but she has a beautiful voice so I'll give extra points for that. Good instrumental too.
    *pulls random song from iTunes*

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • 8/10 Always a good Journey song great guitars and bass.

*pull another track from iTunes*

Something my brother added to our computer, but I still like it too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back