• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME Above You v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Sachie said:
    Simple. Rate the THEME (avatar and signature plus how well they go together) above.

Old Thread was over a month old. Time to restart this classic game.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    I have no idea who that guy is, but the picture's go nice together, although you may wan't to keep the x-mas theme consistent, aka, your avatar needs to be a bit more christmassy, but still, all together, it's quite nice, 7/10

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    9/10
    Because of funny addictive game is fun, and your theme is fun. XD

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    They don't go very well together, and its hard to ell whats going on in the avatar :V

4.6/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Aww. A cute theme! <3

The princess looks really cute. ^_^

8.6/10

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Best. Line. EVAH!!!!
    I cannot believe the awesomeness of the line!!!! It's like ZOMFG it's awesome!!!! It's like me! XDDDDDD
    10/10

Years
    I don't particularly like that the c4d is covering over the render on the left in the banner, since it doesn't seem natural, as well as in the avatar. I like the Solar Abusoru text, though, and the image on the right of the banner. [7.5/10]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back