• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME Above You v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Oh no, it's the prick >_>

Touhou is always elitistish. therefore, Touhou makes you COOL.
    8/10 cause they don't go well together, but they're both really cute ;u;

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    *Suddenly gets the urge to sing a song*
    Do they know it's Christmas time at all?~
    I wuw the Theme, because I wuw Christmas, because it's so wonderful (and my birthday! :D)
    9/10

Years
    This thread is picking up the pace...thank you, me.

As for you, Code...relatively effective considering that you didn't use an over-the-top grx program to generate that. The pixelated face was probably unnecessary, though xD; [8.5/10]

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Its okay I guess. I liked the banner; but as I may have already mentioned many times, I really don't like uncropped images(in avatars). But its still nice though...

7.5/10.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Your theme's nice too. But, to be honest, I really don't like a lot of colours. :/ But it still matches and looks good, soooo: 8.2/10

But needs moar colors?

I don't like many colours. xD

Years
    Well, I don't see a clear theme for the Umbreon + Alakazam quiz result xD; Ordinary text and left indent doesn't help much. I see that you're new though (or so it seems >:O), so welcome to the forums! [2/10]

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    'Themes' colour doesn't seem to match with the banner/CSS, but apart from that, wonderfully done.
    10/10

Years
    I like the consistency of the icons. Text is creative, but I prefer it not to be black. Avatar is a tad odd, if only because I feel "Cell" should be a little further away from the icon. Overall, pretty great [8.7/10]

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    thank you, she is just a design im obsessed with drawing in paint i dont ev en no where her idea came from

I really loik your character and it goes very well together 10/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back