• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME Above You v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Times like this is where I improvise... Well, it is pretty, black and white was always a love of mine. So, kudos for that. Looks good to me (I'm easily charmed and dumbstruck by this...)

8/10.

Years
    Same character, but not just cropped image for the avatar. I like that. I like the banner design, though i would have liked to see more than just a banner, something more creative.

8.5/10

BTW, the last person that rated me didnt understand why the 5 was in my avatar. Well, just to clarify, it is there because Zoroark was the first GEN 5 pokemon to be revealed, so the 5 means Generation 5. :]

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Well...seeing as you clarified the reason for the 5...

The layout and images are all very well done, imo, and it's simplistic and neat

9/10

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
    Very simple and nice. The 'dreams' in the signature is a little misplaced (it doesn't blend as well as the others), but otherwise it's fine. c:

9/10

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I dunno who that person in your theme is, but it goes well together with the text n' stuff I guess. 9/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Both the avi and the sig are kinda low quality. Also, it doesn't appeal too much to me. >>

6/10

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Heh, its pretty nice, definitely nice to look at, with the exception of the CSS, which is a bit superfluous and could be better utilized with black text and title codes or whatever like the text underneath the image.

8.5/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Not very special. The banner and the avatar are average. Can't say anything much about it.

6/10

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    There really isn't anything wrong with this, except your blue link, which throws off the whole thing, try editing your sig in safari a bit to get rid of that.

9/10

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    As a PokeSpe fan and knowing that the text does match with your avatar (and it's such a good quote by Green as well~) and the Icon looks well done as well.

9/10 - Only thing I see is that there is random pink in your sig. XD; idk if that should be there or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back