• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME Above You v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    lol its a hotel. i feel like its a parody of the collab/everyone who jumped on the bandwagon, if so

10/10

Years
    6/10. Ace Attorney is really a series I need to follow. orz
    The avatar is nice. The signature... not so much. It's clutter and the pics are zoomed up to the point where it doesn't look too appealing. Also the text could be aligned better. Spoiler also seems kinda out of place too. Avatar kinda saves it, but not really.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I have no idea what thats from...but its colorful...7/10

Years
    9/10. It's "The World Ends With You". Amazing game.

Irwin is among the very memorable trainers like "shorts are comfy" kid, "Hyuk-hyuk-hyuk" Grunt, and Youngster Joey. Simple and not overdone.

Years
    Don't know if I rated yours yet or not. Ah heck, I'll have a shot anyhow.

[0/10] Your CSS is bad on Firefox 3.0.18
    9/10 Good organization, though I would like them to be a little bit more below the line that separates signatures from the actual post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back