• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    This is for people like me that go all out, and cooridinate their banners and avatars <3

So you just need to rate how well the avatar and signature look together, and how good they are.

Just a score, with a few comments, for the person above you.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    um 4/10 im assuming the theme is pokemon. there not much. just two pictures..

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ^ 2/10 Loads of unformatted text...not even sure if the images are supposed to go together.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    same as i said before. 4/10

the text in my sig is meant to be like that. , the theme is the tv show. "Charmed".
    Mainly Phoebe Halliwell.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ^ 9/10

Fweee~! I really like it, but it could've used a siggy banner. Awesome work :3

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    8/10

scary.

and for every one to know. i DO have a theme. it is the show Charmed!!!. cant any one see that?! *cries*

Years
    I know the avatar's supposed to be wolfish, but it doesn't match too well with the gray wolf. *shot*

7/10 though ^^ *runs*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back