• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Hm... you really did lose youre sig, huh? There should at least be a buoysel banner... 3/10... vv. Thanx for the 10, though, I've advanced from my old theme of 3 months ago to this.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    The sig is centered, but the text is too plain and the grammar isn't perfect, with the lack of capitalizations and such. x__X; The avy is too small and it isn't the same girl as the one in your sig, but they are cute. x3; I'll assume that they are from the same anime...? 5/10

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    Well you really dont have a theme going there mainly a mix of elements -Naruto text banner- -Pokemon avatar- -black text- so I have to give you a 5/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Your Klonoa theme is pretty cute, although, your avatar's quality could use a little simple touching up in Paint or Appleworks and a save into a PNG quality format. The text colors don't really match Kolnoa's colors, only a few do, so I'd have to give you...

7/10

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    You have a good pokemon theme that I have always liked! 8/10

And Chaos Chao he is not from any anime.^_^
    But your comment about tales\/
    Yes that is a forum dedicated to Klonoa and Tales.
    And that pic was made by someone named Klonoa Prower.

Last edited:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Well... it's really quite ironic, I know, but, they ARE matching, Trace. His avatar needs re-uploading and is currently not visible, and his signature has been diasbled and is thus not visible.... and for that blasphemus reason, I give you a 7/10 XD

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Please don't revive threads, that are older than a month.
    If you like this game, and want to continue it, feel free to start a new thread.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back