• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    9/10 Hmm black and white naruto illusion theme, looks cool. I love the animated banner. I'd like to see a matching avatar and more text though. :B

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    10/10

Once again you did a very beautiful theme.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Another Naruto theme, huh? (inspired by Britney's song??)
    Nice background but the text could be a bit better.
    9/10

EDIT: This is my first attempt, I'm quite happy with it though.
    I can't think of anything else to add, what's missing?

Last edited:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    OMG you Noticed that! xD I was listening to it on the radio when I was making the theme.

Yours gets a 8.5/10 It is really good, but I feel like it is missing something.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    The bordering is good, and I suppoer the image rendering, although not much, is fine... the signature text is clean. One little comment though- I can see white pixels around the figure of your subject- not a very pretty effect, but kind of inconspicuous. However, the overall cleanness is quite charming. : )

8/10

Illusion~

O P T I C A L//I L L U S I O N
    Years
    9/10.

the sig and avvy both match very well, but i think some sort of coloring in the avvy would've made it match even more =]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ah. Now I'll do this just to annoy you ^^

8/10
    Since I love Naruto, and like black and white themes. And the animation in the sig is cool.
    But the text below it should be moved up one line, I think ^^

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    It's a little too bright for my taste. It's cool though.
    8.5/10

What do you think of my sig? Kurogane said that something's missing..
    I really want to perfect it...

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    I think he meant it needs more text or something. That's really the only problem, though.
    ~9.5/10

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    It's very clean and well arranged- extra points for the unique signature aligning. The graphics are fine- using a different style from what most would expect (it doesn't look quite like it was rendered by Adobe Photoshop), but of course, nobody needs to have the same style as everyone else.
    8/10

Years
    7/10. The avatar and banner would be better if it had a border. I like the text in the avatar, but the text in the banner does not match, and would be better with a stroke. It would also look better if it had brushing added in, still other than that it looks good.

Back