• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the User Profile of the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    10/10

Textures of content area, the colors match, the art matches, the font looks very nice, and it matches your theme. I love it so much. >:I

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen today
    I like your profile. I like the background pattern and the color schemes.

9/10. It all fits together nicely.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    8/10

The picture looks nice, the headers, content areas have a nice color to them, and it all goes together nicely.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    9/10
    You could've done more for the profile picture, but overall, nice vibrant colors. n__n

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    10/10

For a non-supporter it's really nice. Good color palette, good profile pic and avatar that matches with it. And overall it's pink :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    7/10

It's pretty good, but one major thing that bugs me, is that the bg picture is a bit too big to see all of it, I;d try resizing it a bit.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • 9/10

I hate how the :) is cut off a bit, but it's fine. Other than that, the colors are nice, and who doesn't love Umbreon? XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    8/10

It's pretty good! I would make the major/minor blocks the same green that you use as the border tho, and maybe change the bg to a different shade of grey? Other than that it's good :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    7/10

It's pretty good. But, I'd try to switch up some of the font colors seeing as some are kind of hard to see, but good job!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back