• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the User Profile of the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    7/10

I would use a different color of text for the headers, maybe change them to a transparency or resize the bg image, and maybe change the blue hyperlink to a different shade of blue.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I like the simplicity of your profile. Very nice. Though, the colour of the VM text admittedly hurts my eyes sometimes after reading.
    6.5/10

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    10/10
    like the colors and the theme, did you draw that yourself for the signature ?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    8/10

Really nice, but the border along the controls doesn't go to well with it, maybe make it a solid border?

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • That's adorable. :O
    The only issues I have with this, is that the Pikachu could've been put a little more in the center there, and a small fraction of the picture is cut off. (-2)
    But yeah, other than that, it's pretty good.
    8/10

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    8/10

It's really nice, the bg looks good, and the fact that everything is white isn't that bad. Altho, the yellow border hurts my eyes a bit.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • 8/10 I like dark profiles, they're so easy on my eyes. :3

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Pretty cool, it's a little too bright though, nice layout and design, I love the simple background. 7/10

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • The profile is Ok, but I mainly dislike how the yellow and black go together.
    6/10

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    6/10

It's creative, but the bars are a bit too big (-1), they don't line up with each other(-1), the blue text doesn't really go with it(-1), neither does the red text(-1), but it's pretty nice overall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back