• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the user title above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
  • Epic title, only there is a grammar mistake in it (lol) Shouldn't it be Strikes a pose? (epic Dutch guy beats even more epic English guy xd)
    9.9/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Nah, "Strike a pose" is fine.

Anyways, 7/10 since it's relevant to your sig., but otherwise it's nothing too special.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Your usertitle is a language that isn't english... HMMMM
    That will be 8/10 because it's different from the usual boring english >_<

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 8/10

Ironic username is ironic when you consider your theme. Or are you trying to say virtual reality = reality?

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    8/10

What does it all mean? I like it for it's mystery and supposed simplicity, but If I knew what it was, I'd like it more.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I was so confused at first, but then I found out that the usertitle said that it wasn't THAT one.
    I was so glad that it pointed it out to me, so I picked the hairless old cat instead of the cute little kitty :D
    10/10 :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back