• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the user title above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
2/10

Two heart-like symbols (it's actually from the Georgian alphabet /random fact of the day) is a bit much, and since I am a grammar/spelling Nazi, it REALLY bugs me how "opponent" is misspelled. Finally, Blue =/= Leaf. I will honestly continue getting on your case about that. I mean, just look at her entry in Bulbapedia, for crying out loud.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
2/10

Two heart-like symbols (it's actually from the Georgian alphabet /random fact of the day) is a bit much, and since I am a grammar/spelling Nazi, it REALLY bugs me how "opponent" is misspelled. Finally, Blue =/= Leaf. I will honestly continue getting on your case about that. I mean, just look at her entry in Bulbapedia, for crying out loud.

My rating shall stay the same.

And Magia means "magic" by the way. Though if you couldn't tell that by how it looks, well... Let's just say I fear for romance language teachers.

Years
8/10. Whatever symbol you're using, it doesn't show up very well in such a small size. Might want to use something more easily recognizable without having to squint.
Otherwise, spaced text always looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back