• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the user title above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
9/10

your is Different confusing with your avatar though.

I got mine form thinking of something funny to put in my fanfic and laughing out loud then getting a bunch of weird looks. (it's soo me)

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
9/10 quite funny!

That happens to me sometimes too

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Er, 1 / 10 - I have no idea what that link does for me. It's phail.
I thought it would be something interesting too.

Magmortified

Wherever I fly
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2009
Foreign be failin'.

To be honest, I have difficulty rating what I don't have a clue about, so... 7/10 work? =P Translators are kinda not working out.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
10 / 10 - I translated it, but the translation was very ambiguous. I'm assuming it has something to with death. If so, then awesome.

<'s says "you can't escape."

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
8/10
I really love cryptic stuff, but having to remember what it means would probably get annoying(as in, you didn't get a 10 cause it's in Japanese).

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
I'm giving you a 10 / 10 just because your title made me think of my favorite thing ever.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back