• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the user title above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    ^ I love the game, but what's with the "puppy helmet"?

7/10

It's because all the titles seem to go "Splinter Cell: Word Word". That, and Penny Arcade said it once.

EDIT: Oh, right. Meh. It's hard to make a particularly great user title, but still 6.75/10

Last edited:

shot571

sin in general sounds cool. 1488 has a nice ring to it.
    (dont even bother with mine) :p

shot571

Reminds me of what im doind but shouldnt be doing. Dunno where you got the song from though lol.

TheNewRocketMovement

Nothing suits me like a suit.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    Yours is really clever, it made me laugh and I thought of an awesome picture of an Eevee pulling out a Kecleon's toung and looking inside its mouth, a site used to display it whenever problem 404 occoured, I now wish I saved it, but ah well I didn't.

9/10 :D

And if you were wondering what my user title means it's an old gaming myth from Super Mario 64, theres a plaque in the game that contains blurred texts which really looks like "L is real 2401", loads of people used to think it was a clue that helped you unlock Luigi as a playable character, it wasn't, but I've chose it because I found the lengths people went to to prove it true funny and because I think the man in Green is awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back