• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Users Profile above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    You're not entering PPC for nothing :P

But myself I'm not a big fan of the colour combination (reminds me of the Bleach logo, btw);_;
    And I'd prefer a profile pic, or maybe some cool transparency and bg stuff you supporter guys use :P

Ah well.

7/10

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    The color scheme is really nice, and your profile picture makes it look 100x cooler. I love how the colors go so well together. The black background looks great too.

9/10

Good luck with the contest ^_^

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Not bad. I like that nice-to-the-eyes pink. 9/10.
    I'm the worst profile designer ever. I'll prolly get 1-4/10
    Awww, you should give yourself more credit than that. Your profile isn't terrible at all. On the contrary, it's pretty neat. Considering the colors you chose are hard to work with for some, I'd say you pulled it off pretty well.

That said, I'll give you a 6/10.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    You have a decent profile, but the colors are just a tad bright. More so, the orange.

Plus you like Pikachu and he rocks bomb so,
    8/10

Virgilio

I'm da cool gai!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    A nice profile. But well, it could've been kind of better. A little padding wouldn't have hurt either. xD;

8//10

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Its pretty. The colors compliment quite well yep reminds me of my profile to and extent

5/5

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    It's all creamy and nice. The borders...don't really look good, though. And well, try to add a lighter color instead of 'white'. White looks..bad, really.

6//10

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Not so fond of the color scheme to be honest, but it's not bad either.

7/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    A very nice profile thar, Hiiro. Gavin's profile pic = Smex. :]

The block headers...the text color's white and it isn't really visible on top of the yellow-ish background. Apart from that, epic. <3

9//10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back