• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Users Profile above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Not that much going on there but still very dark and I love dark colors. The colors mix well and give your profile a nice vibrant feel. Well done
    4/5

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    5/10

Its just plain colors, altho I like some of the colors, but most are just blinding :/

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    7 / 10 -- Cute. It's a bit bright for my eyes, though. I can't read anything without highlightning. The bars could use a bit more visibility (that means less glow + shadow).

@v; Be kind. I'm not a Supporter so I can't do cool stuff like you heh.

Years
    9/10 The colors compliment each other, and the overall theme. And the Avatar/Sig really pops out. Both of which are very well done, from a design standpoint.

although i may be biased as im a bleach fan XD.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    It's all just a single colour and to some extent hurts the eye. :(
    6.5/10

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Nice neutral colors. It doesn't hurt the eyes and they match together. And it is a pretty simple profile. 9/10

Years
    7/10. The monochrome colors along with the background went together well. It's just that the pictured headers don't really go with the rest of it. :<

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    TB haven't I already told you that I luffs you're profile. Especially that background image

5/5

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back