• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Users Profile above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I wanna try~ :o
    The color scheme could be improved, 'cause the red, black and dark blue/indigo kinda clash a little in my opinion. But it's still really shiny, so I'll say 8/10. ♥

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    It looks good, the only thing that puts me off is the Red text which makes it hard to read.
    7.3/10

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Well, considering your banned and therefore don't have your profile shown, I'll give it a 0/10. From previous rates it seems like a pretty good profile. :(

Just wanting to see how my profile is...

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    The Dark Blue seems a little out of place other than that I like it.
    7/10

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    The bright green really doesn't mesh well with the black
    4/10

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    WTF r u talking bout, im mainly goth, but when i do were color it is a day glow green shirt over a black long sleeve shirt and black pants an i get COMPLIMENTS!!!
    *gives a 1/10*

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I'm just saying the bright green doesn't mesh well on your profile
    4/10 yet again
    You can't give 1 just because you didn't like my comment

Years
    5/10. I like the concept of bright green on black somewhat, but you didn't set the colors for your content areas, so it changes with each style. Since I'm using The Plaza, the white text doesn't show up well, and the background doesn't match well with The Plaza's light colors.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, yours is pretty nice. I love the green and it it mixed in the lighter greens you used. <3 10/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back