• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Users Profile above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I like the colors you used. The gray, white, green, and black are nice. 7.5/10

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    A nice mix with black, gray, red, and purple. And it is easy on the eyes. 7/10

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    It's a cute colour scheme but I don't like the font you're using. The shaded text colour needs to change. Everything is so subtle and then BOOM out comes this bold colour that just doesn't match the rest of the profile. I think you should have used a bit more colours, I hate it when 2 of the same colour are touching in a profile (the major block headers and the primary content). Now I know that your profile revolves around the profile picture but maybe you should get some different shades of the colours you used and throw it on there. The dashed border isn't that great looking either, try either no border or a double border. All in all, I like the colours to an extent. It has some potential, not much, though. XD.
    6/10

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Yeah, thanks for rating. Oh by the way, finish your profile before posting here. I'm seeing defaults in primary and secondary content. 1/10

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really like yours. The mix with gray, pink, and blue is pretty nice. Nice and simple. 9/10

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    the colors do go very well together, it looks random. but at least its not blinding or anything

2/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Its looks okay to me. I didn't liked the colours at some places though...

7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back