• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Users Profile above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpp8

Producer
Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013
    9/10. Muted hues are really nice. I could've mistaken it for an actual style.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Personally, I like your color scheme. It's really great and goes well with your theme right now.

What I don't like is that it's from someone else. :( I know someone like you can make something better than this. 8.5//10

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It is black, but it is pretty simple. Sometimes simple looks very nice. 8/10

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Hmm, this one has me on the fence. I like the use of black and pink (in my opinion, they go really well together), but at the same time, the background kind of clashes with things making the primary and secondary space just stick out too much. :\ I'll give it a...

6/10

It's definitely not the worst profile I've seen.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Those colors...don't really appeal to me, sadly. Sorry, Erik. ;_;

5//10

Try and be a little more innovative.
    And as for the people who can't really see my profile:
    Spoiler:

MY PROFILE! ^

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It's quite alright, the colors clash together nicely. Although orange usernames don't fit in the profile and hurts the eyes. :( Otherwise, it's a decent profile and isn't too bright nor too dark.

8/10

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • I like it. The colours go really well together, and its not overdone. Its a simple profile, but at the same time it doesnt seem so simple.
    9/10. :D

(I also like the picture of the electric gym leader with her pokemon :p)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh. My goodness. Everything is dark... but there is blindingly bright text. D: It hurts my sense of color-coordination, but is not as terrible as some...

4/10

Years
  • 8.8/10. Light shades of blue are tried and true. 3D effect for the buttons are quite nice as well. Only complaint would be that the purple-ish color on the secondary headers look fine on the buttons, but really stand out when bolded.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back