• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
  • 6/10. I mean, it's a nice track, but this sounds too slow and too..."build-up"-y for a fight.

Years
  • 4/10
    I don't know if you meant to post that version, but this Gangnam Style mashup really ruins it for me. :( The actual version of that song would probably get a 8/10.

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
  • 8.1/10 Zelda Music always works very well and Wind Waker is no exception. Not my favorite from this game, but not the least that's for sure.

"YOU'RE TOO SLOW!!!"

pkmin3033

7/10. I think if I were a little younger and more into this kind of thing it'd be higher, but as it is, it's just a nice song with surprisingly good vocals.

Years
  • 9/10 I like this a lot, the layered vocals are really cool and the drums are exciting. 😄

lok'tar ogar

Adam Levine

Years
  • 7/10 A very intense, serious track. I'm not the biggest fan of tracks like that, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't serve its purpose.

pkmin3033

6/10. It's okaaaaaay, but not really my sort of thing. I can appreciate it as a track, but if it was selected as stage music or something and I had the option to change it I would. xD

Now for something obscure I predict the next person to post in here will not like at all, haha:

Adam Levine

Years
  • 6/10. Hmm. Kinda conflicted on this one. I like the instrumentals and the vocals, but together? I'm not so sure.

Vragon2.0

Years
  • 7/10 It's fine, just not really stand out for me personally. It's got a nice hip bit of strings and energized, which I would say complements the overall track very well.

Breaking News: Furry elastic werewolf man spotted shimming up a pipe while weird FF-looking purple mage spits purple balls at him.

Adam Levine

Years
  • 6/10 I'm not a fan of music that drones on and on, but the square waves keep it from sounding too generic.

Vragon2.0

Years
  • 7/10 I'm not a fan of the actual course, but it's got an okay theme. I will say there are some weird Among Us sounds in this specific video, or at least I heard some. Listened to it a couple of times to confirm it.

"What do you mean my remaster is a phone port that eventually got taken down?"

Years
  • 8/10
    This song makes me happy :) In any other game I might have found it a bit lacking, but it's perfect for Planet Zoo.

Vragon2.0

Years
  • 7.4/10 An okay song. I like the guitar strings that repeat in the background and the singer's got a good voice.

My favorite rendition of the main theme "Elysium in the Blue Sky" not just for it playing in one of the best cutscenes in the game, but also for just how unique it is compared to the other ones. Its somber yet mysterious tone really drew me in as I started to see the plot was deeper.

Adam Levine

Years
  • 7/10 Oh, somber alright. Not that it's bad; far from it. I just don't like somber tracks.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • 8/10 - Did that play during the prologue boss fight? I don't even remember, lol. Either way, I love most of Bravely Default's music, and this one is no exception.

Some more Bravely Default 2:

Back